Thankfully in Poland I actually find window-eyes has the upper hand, though I know quite a few dolphin and jaws users as well. and of course nvda. Though as far as phones symbian is still popular around here unlike in the States where the iPhone is taking the blind community like a storm, but it doesnt mean the blind iOS community in Poland isn't growing. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Peterson" <bpeterson2...@cableone.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 9:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The importance of patronage

Sounds disturbingly like what most agencies here in the US do with regard to screen readers. THey teach JAWS and unless you happen to get really lucky and get a rehab counselor with a reasonable amount of common sense the don't even tell you that you have other options out there.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!

database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com