Hi Tom.

Celebrity cult status is really a bad thing generally, it just seems to make people unpleasant.

I think it's in the hitchhikers guide where douglas adams says the worst thing about power is that anyone who seaks it should never be allows to have it, ---- maybe fame and status are in a lot of ways similar.

Actually my objection to Britney spears is also based on music, sinse imho someone getting paid millions for something which has a range of at most a fifth, sounds pretty much like every other thing made, is tied so much in the industry and image and sponsership it's ridiculous is a bad thing in itself, whether they're a git or not, ---- but that's an entire other arguement.

The old Us money families I actually would count just as much aristocrats as people over here, despite lacking a word from the state, certainly judging by what I've seen of them myself, and no they don't appear to behave or have any better atitudes.

Remind me to remember all this when either writing or singing has made me famous, ;d.

Beware the Grue!