True indeed Che.

Actually I've frequently used arcade or basic puzle games as a concentration aide, ---- quite a lot of my undergrad disertation was thought up while playing marrio brothers or tetris, sinse I could essentially just think over the issues while my mind was busy.

then of course, there are some games that actually are great ways of practicing skills.

I only realized the other day, that my comprehention of routes and memory of landmarks (which in my case substitute for spacial memory), was something I started to develope at the age of 9 while playing exploration games like turrican.

No in game maps, and only a limited view of what's on screen, ---- want to teach a visually impared person routes with limited mobility?

Couldn't think of a better way actually.

I've even noticed that card games or stratogy games improve my logic skills too, which for academic study is pretty essential.

Beware the grue!