You just hit on the number one way Microsoft got so big with the pc. They made it moron proof by just click. I am currently training someone with sight on the computer. They are not doing to bad. I did get them to start thinking that just because the info shows up on the browser it is still not on the computer. Now if I could only get this mouser not to be so right click happy.