the book of gold

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2011 12:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] daytona

Shane, I think I had misunderstood you earlier. Are you talking about Daytona and the book of Gold, or the newer Daytona: Wizards of the world game I'm still developing? I had assumed you meant the original, but if you're trying to run the Wizards of the world test file then this explains a lot! I had posted that file for people to test while I was developing some portions of the game, but after the testing part was finished I shut down that game's temporary server. When I finally release the next game in the Daytona series, I'll be sure to let everyone know.