Daytona and the book of gold can only be played if you have some form of mouse,
trackball, touch screen, or track pad.  The new Daytona game I'm working on
will have the same hardware requirement so, unfortunately, if someone isn't
able to play the original Daytona game they won't be able to play this next one
either.