Shane, I think I had misunderstood you earlier.  Are you talking about Daytona
and the book of Gold, or the newer Daytona: Wizards of the world game I'm still
developing?  I had assumed you meant the original, but if you're trying to run
the Wizards of the world test file then this explains a lot!  I had posted that
file for people to test while I was developing some portions of the game, but
after the testing part was finished I shut down that game's temporary server.
When I finally release the next game in the Daytona series, I'll be sure to let
everyone know.