that sucks! Could you add keyboard support?
I can't see to use the mouse.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2011 12:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] daytona

Daytona and the book of gold can only be played if you have some form of mouse, trackball, touch screen, or track pad. The new Daytona game I'm working on will have the same hardware requirement so, unfortunately, if someone isn't able to play the original Daytona game they won't be able to play this next one either.