Hi I'm reluctent to report this bug as it's really cool, but whenever I get hit
my health stays at excelent and never drops, but when I played the game for the
first time I did lose health, not sure where that bug has come from, but am
happy to have it <Smile>  Also not sure if this is a bug or not, but I've just
been poisoned by a spider thing I think, the only problem is he's lined up in
my sights but whatever I do nothing seems to kill him, is there a special wepon
I need?  Thanks from Lori