Hi Lori,

Well, we've been thinking of something like that. One of the things I
want to do is add specialized features to the side-scroller that the
3d version wouldn't have and features to the 3d version that the
side-scroller wouldn't have. One of the ideas we have had is by adding
an arcade mode to the side-scroller, and not adding it to the 3d
version. That way the games would have two different modes or styles
of playing beyond just a 2d vs 3d format.

HTH