Awww Tom, did you have too? I'm perfectly happy for angela to have full health through out the game, it's no problem honest... <Smile> Would make a great cheat code. I also wanted to ask is there a key to press which tells you your score or does scoring not matter. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 1:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] bug in mota

Hi Richard,

Yeah, I know about the bug with the potions not working as well as the
one were the armour restores you to full health. I've fixed those two
bugs in beta 19.

On 5/5/11, Richard Claridge <richard.claridg...@googlemail.com> wrote:
Hi Tom.
I have also experienced this a couple days ago.
Also while playing yesterday my health was poor so I took a potion which
didn't work
as sometimes happens, then I found some armour which returned my health to
excellent. Is this supposed to happen, because it didnt make sense to me.
Then I became invincible to attack until I fell in a pit lol.
Hope this makes sense.
Thanks
Richard

Sent from my iPhone