Hi lori,

Well, I really don't know what to tell you. I have tried a number of
times today to reproduce that problem and it works perfectly here.
Maybe uninstall MOTA and reinstall it fresh?

As you are the only one so far to report this problem I'm given to
believe it could be a bad install or something. Especially, since I've
got beta 18 here, and can't reproduce the problems you have mentioned
yet. Although, I'll keep looking for a possible source of the problem.