Hi Tom.
I have also experienced this a couple days ago.
Also while playing yesterday my health was poor so I took a potion which didn't
work
as sometimes happens, then I found some armour which returned my health to
excellent. Is this supposed to happen, because it didnt make sense to me. Then
I became invincible to attack until I fell in a pit lol.
Hope this makes sense.
Thanks
Richard

Sent from my iPhone