Hi Shane,

Remind me what was the old idea? I frankly don't even remember what my
original idea was about. As I said the info on Audiogames.net is
something like six years old or more. It predates me taking over
Montezuma's Revenge and Raceway which is one reason I nver got to any
Star Wars games. Plus Lucas Licensing has never given me the green
light either.

Cheers!