hmm. I'm kind of fond of the old idea. But these sound quite good! We need some star wars games!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2011 7:35 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Happy Star Wars Day

Hi Shane,

Well, audiogames.net is wrong. Yes, come to think of it, I had
origionally came up with a Star Wars idea bback in 2004, maybe 2005, I
guess was called Jedi Strike but abandoned it before doing anything
with the idea. To be honest I completely forgot about it until you
braught it up. So let's just say audiogames.net is not exactly the
most reliable source for things as their database is extremely out of
date apparently.

As for what I'm working on, unofficially, I'm thinking about creating
a retro-remake of Star Wars Mysteries of the Sith. Essentially, in the
game Mara's trainer, Kile Katern, goes missing and Mara has to find
out what happened to him. As it turns out Kile has turned to the dark
side, and now considers himself the new Lord of the Sith. It is your
job as Mara Jade to try and turn him or destroy him. It was a video
game I always liked, and have thought about making an accessible
version of from time to time. That said, this is unofficial as I don't
want to go on record as working on said game in case I change my mind
and work on something else.

Another possible Star Wars idea I have involves the days following
Order 66. In particular its a follow up to Dark Lord: the Rise of
Darth Vader. At the end of the book the main character, Olee
Starstone, helps rescue a number of Wookiees and untrained Jedi
apprentices escape capture from the Empire. I thought it would be sort
of cool using a character like Olee Starstone as there isn't a lot
written about her character, and I could base a game on how she
becomes a member of the early resistance against the Empire and
continues her Jedi training etc. Since Olee is only a Jedi apprentice
I could add some RPG type elements to the game where you gain
experience points and train certain powers or skills as you go along
which would come in handy when she eventually does meet up with Darth
Vader and Emperor Palpatine in the game.

Cheers!