Hi Hayden,

Actually, there are a number of cases where I can think of where dark
lord's of the Sith have done just that. Resurrecting the dead
certainly isn't common in Star Wars, but there are a few cases I can
think of where it has happened in a sense.

For instance, in Star Wars Mysteries of the Sith there are a number of
Sith Zombies on level 12. When Mara Jade enters the Sith temple Sith
zombies will come out of their tombs and try and attack her with
lightning and other force attacks. I can tell you from having played
that level they are really hard to kill. They don't want to die.

Another case I can think of is a number of Jedi Knights and Sith lords
have come back as ghosts. This perhaps isn't resurrecting the dead so
to speak, but we do know that in Star Wars when someone dies their
spirit is able to communicate and interact with the living. Obi-Wan
did it with Luke, Mara Jade's ghost appears in one of the newer Star
Wars books, and so on. Yoda mentioned this ability had something to do
with the Living Force in Revenge of the Sith when Quigon's spirit
appears to Obi-Wan and Yoda. Then, at the end of Return of the Jedi,
during the Ewok celibration on Endore, Obi-Wan, Anikin, and Yoda's
spirits appear next to Luke Skywalker just as the credits start to
scroll. So we can definitely make a case for Force spirits or Force
ghosts if you want to call them that. Just because someone dies in
Star Wars doesn't mean their spirit is completely gone.

Cheers!