Well Anshan launch is similar to that, except you can actually build a same type of fuel but we have to be really smart for that. I once new someone who made a small rocket and launched a message into space, but that is for another list. What I think is that they have several buttons and keys to press down on the ground and the main one is like a pedal you press with your foot, I think that builds the pressure required for it to create the force that will push the ship up, then when they say launch sin process, the pedal that is pressed causes the engines to let go of the pressure and send up the ship so fast that if anything was in its way like a plane it would smash it to stoma and everyone on board since it is going extremely fast.