Hello,
This sounds very interesting, but as of right now I am quite busy, and the thought about reading each message in subjects do not interest me is enough to not want this position right now. But at some point in the future I might reconsider, though I would have to read messages in subject games I am not interested as I have said, certain messages are interesting to look at, but a moderator's job is to look at all messages and see that everything is going smoothly. Would you please let us know who our two co moderators would be if you would not mind?