Greetings everyone. I'm still sad that Audiogames.net is offline, but in the
mean time I have a new game for everyone. A few days ago, Keyisfull announced
he was developing a new game and included a really detailed back story for it.
Well reading his story got me thinking of one of my own, and I got side tracked
into making a new game. I'm still working on Daytona 2, so don't kill me, but
this one came together really quick so I didn't really waste much time.

Here is the story:

In the not so distant future, a new symbol of social status has emerged among
the upper class. Fancy sport cars, sparkling jewelry, and huge mansions are no
longer the preferred way to show off one's wealth. An innovative company,
called Lunar-tech, launched hundreds of machines in to space and landed them
safely on the moon. These remote controlled machines linked together to form
massive stereo lithography machines. In everyday language, these were giant 3D
printers capable of building things a layer at a time from the ground up. Huge
containers of chemical resin, sent along with the machines, could be mixed with
moon dust to form a concrete-like substance that was both strong and air tight.
After robots dug out a foundation, the huge 3D printing machines would center
themselves over the pit and begin working. These machines were genius in the
simplicity of their design. Scaffolding formed a huge open square which allowed
an arm to slide anywhere
 inside it. A series of hoses on the arm would drop the correct type of
material as it formed each layer. Once dry, the arm would raise up slightly and
begin again on the next layer until eventually a huge dome was created. During
construction the machine would switch between concrete, moon sand to take up
space, clear molten plastic, and dirt from earth. The 3D printer unfolds itself
and moves slowly off to the next construction site while other robots move in
to outfit the dome with accessories. Machines install tracks along the ceiling
inside the dome, and on those tracks are fitted an assortment of robotic arms
and cameras. On the outside, battery banks and solar panels are put in place.
In the end, the dome is a huge airtight structure filled with dirt and dotted
with thousands of plastic windows to let light in. These bio domes on the moon,
or lunar domes as they are most commonly called, are the ultimate toy for the
super rich. Constant video feed
 lets the world watch as life exists, against all odds, in a place as harsh as
the moon. At first, billionaires would buy these and use them only as gardens.
When Lunar-tech sells a dome, they pump water, oxygen, and seeds inside before
sealing it up with a special kind of door. The dome's owner was left to
actually tend his lunar garden by remotely issuing commands to the robot arms
within it. As you might expect, quite a few people never got the hang of it and
their plants would die off. Years passed and Lunar-tech kept everyone on their
toes. More rockets to the moon included specially bred insects along with the
usual supplies. The rich might have their lunar gardens, but the richer got to
show off by having living colonies of bugs on the moon! Since that day,
Lunar-tech has expanded to the use of small animals selectively bred to be
smaller than normal. Due to the difficult nature of maintaining these complex
eco systems, many dome owners hire big
 companies to handle the normal day-to-day operations. Wealthy corporations
have even jumped in to the dome craze in an effort to turn a profit. Because
shipping animals from earth is astronomically expensive, most people buy ones
that have been bred right there on the moon. Lunar-tech shipped up a huge fleet
of transporting robots that will quickly move animals from one dome to another,
for a substantial fee, of course. No where else, will a person pay 2 thousand
dollars for a mouse, and pay 20 thousand dollars for shipping!

This is a life simulation game, where you attempt to create, and maintain, a
complex eco-system on the moon. This rough beta has 5 missions, each with their
own set of quests. Unlike my previous games, this one is not self voiced with
me speaking. The game should work with your preferred screen reading software,
and I have personally tested it with NVDA. Please give it a try and let me know
what you think. Once the suggestions start pouring in, I plan to add in more
missions and a sandbox mode that will let you play without any quest
restrictions.

Download link:
www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/lunimals.zip (v1.0b, 2.02MB)