Hi Shane and all,

As Raul stated earlier if you aren't interested please don't post
messages to the list saying you aren't interested. All we are looking
for is applications from those interested and who think they have the
skills to help moderate the list. Messages like this one only adds to
the list traffic unnecessarily and we have to sort through the x
number of the "I'm not interested" messages to find the "I'm
interested" messages. Besides that I gave specific instructions where
to send an application so someone who can't follow those simple
instructions probably isn't moderator material.

Thanks.