Fair enough. And that was no more than that, a suggestion. While I would've liked a tomb Raider-esc experience, I'm more than happy with what we're getting... side scrollers and 3d games are both styles I happen to enjoy. I just suggested a beat em up because it would be easy to start. as to timeline... there's another era I was wondering about, though this probably coincides with the old republic series. Have you ever thought about writing a game based around Darth Bane? From when he was a minor on a backwater planet to the sith academy or coriban? That would be cool, too. And just to clarify in case it didn't come across, when I said start small and think bigger I meant with each game. I didn't mean make a beat em up and then a 3d version of that same game... far from it. I understand how much that can take out of someone... just thinking about the different programming and planning required makes my head spin. But if you were to say make separate serieses based off different eras, in the longterm? Start simple, and then when you move to a different timeline and a different series of game, increase the scope. That, in my personal opinion, gives you more options for a longer-lasting series of games. But just my thoughts, as usual.