From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jeremy Kaldobsky
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 12:51 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] More Luminal thoughts.

Chris, thanks for the feedback.  I've read through your observations and
added a few new things to my to-do list.

I will put this information into the game, but I should take this
opportunity to explain how the tiles work.  The interactions of grass, moss,
and mushrooms work on a tile by tile basis.  The numbers are not averaged
between tiles, so you could end up with a situation like no bugs or grass on
half of your dome.  Animals are not linked to a specific tile because they
actually travel from tile to tile in search of food.  If you did happen to
have half of your dome void of any bugs, you would know your birds are
likely to spend most of their time on the side with bugs.

--- On Tue, 5/10/11, Christopher Bartlett <themusicalbre...@gmail.com>