Yep, this solved the problem.  Now my fishies are dying properly in my left
ear.  *grumble*

        Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Pitermach
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 9:37 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] More Luminal thoughts.

Well... I did have a similar problem with all directx games, and what I did
was fire up dxdiag and set the hardware acceleration on the audio tab to
33%. The problem is for what ever reason I do not believe this still exists
on vista and seven, then again hardware acceleration support was removed
entirely from what I can gather... hence no virtual 3d in older games.