Uh oh.  Did I blow it in my reply?

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com> To: "Lori Duncan" <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Scansoft voices

HI Lori,

Unfortunately, if you are talking about the Scansoft Real Speak voices
that are Sapi 5 compatible those are no longer for sale. Currently the
Scansoft Real Speak voices are designed as proprietary voices for
Jaws, Text Aloud, GPS devices, etc and will only work with the
specific product they were designed for. You can't just buy Scansoft
Tom, Karen, etc and use it with a game or similar third-party product
any more.

HTH

Hi could someone please send the link again where I can buy the scansoft
voices from?  I looked on the net but can't find the proper site.  Thanks
from Lori.