Ok guys, Lunimals version 1.2 beta is now posted.  I have fixed a few things,
but most importantly, when you press escape it won't automatically unpause the
game.  Mission 6 is now available, which lets you experience a few interesting
changes to managing your dome.  I'm planning to add mission 7, and custom
games, to the next update.