I remember there being so much traffic, and I think it was on this list as a matter of fact, about this game, Troopanum. The NFB was promoting the game because it was produced by blind gamers. Wasn't it about the same time as Aliens in the Outback was big? After a few months of reading about the game, I downloaded and tried it. After playing it for about 20 minutes, I bought it. The podcast reminded me of the unpacking aspect of the game.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 10:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Fw: BlindSoftware.com Blog Feed

Yes, I found that when i heard the podcast, ---- another thing I didn't know about the game ;#d.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 3:31 AM

Hi,

Actually, according to the podcast Troopenum has been around for about
10 years. That puts it at 2001/2002 or so. A good five years before
you came along.

Smile.

On 5/17/11, dark <d...@xgam.org> wrote:
Thanks Guys, this sounds intreaguing, especially sinse myself I didn't come
across audiogames until 2006, a couple of years after troopanum was
released.

Beware the grue!