Let's not forget BGT either. That's going to make it a lot easier for more people to create games.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Feir" <michael.f...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 8:06 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] the spirit of game production - Re: brings back memories - Re: Fw: BlindSoftware.comBlog Feed

I think having all the new games so spaced apart in terms of when
they're released has had a profound effect on the community. Nobody
really steals each other's thunder so there's a lot more cooperation
than you'd see in the sighted games world. Some folks think that we've
already gone through our golden age of accessible games. I don't
agree. With the quality of the upcomming releases Charles mentionned
plus others, we could see a perfect storm which creates an even better
period ahead for us.

Hmm. You've still got the spirit, Phil is working on one, and we get a game or two from Jim Kitchen every so often, and there are others either coming
or are recently  on the scene of game production.  Things move slowly
because games aren't made in a day, so to speak. I'm thinking that Sarah, MOTA's 2 and 3 dimensional versions, and Raceway will be big new arrivals.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to
heart.