To: <phi...@blastbay.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 6:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] periless hearts, was Speech on Blastbay products

Hi Philip,
I see a distinction between killing adult humans and monkeys.
Killing monkeys is like killing human children and babies.
Most of them are considered not aggressive and not as smart as adult humans.
It is good that you don't have to kill them to win the game.
Phil

----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>