Hi Philip,

Yeah, exactly. I was about to bring that point up as well. I'm not
really sure what Phil is getting at because like you said if someone
can kill a human being in a game someone can certainly kill a monkey.

For instance, in Shades of Doom one of the characters, the insane
scientist, isn't really a threat. All he does is try to steel your
stuff, but he is more of a pest rather than any objective. If you
don't want to kill him you can lock him in a room or get to a section
of the level where he can't get too. Despite that I make it a polacy
if I hear him coming I line him up in my sites and blow him away with
whatever weapon I happen to be holding. If I can do that to a fellow
human being, who is completely imaginary  anyway, what's the
difference of killing an imaginary monkey?

The only thing I could suggest is giving the game a T for Teen type
rating. Admitedly the sounds when killing the monkies is a tad bit
disturbing. However, that's actually what makes the game good as you
don't want to be too casual about killing creatures if you don't have
too.

Cheers!