Nice. I'm also starting to make a very basic text adventure thing, so let me
know if you need any help.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jacob Kruger
Sent: 09 June 2011 10:34
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Test version of RPG engine

Thanks, Harmony, and, yes, while the primary development machine for this
thing has been a windows7 32 bit machine, my other primary machine is also a
windows7 64 bit machine, but it does also have all the other MS dev tools on
it, so wasn't too sure about it running on other machines easily enough -
thanks again.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker