Hi Jeremy,

The game definitely has an interesting story line, and as you stated
there currently isn't anything on the accessible games market that
comes close to it in concept.  've just downloaded it, and probably
won't get to test or look at it until this afternoon, but just wanted
to say from what I heard so far it sounds like a great concept for a
game.

As for branching out into other ideas I have that problem too. Besides
Mysteries of the Ancients I've got a handful of other small projects
in the works.  When I get tired of working on one I'll take up with
one of the other projects and switch back and forth.

Cheers!