I am still having issues playing.
I don't know how to attack, and I end up running into a trap, loads of me and guards and not being able to get to where I should go.
we need some sort of internal map to.
something to record how many ticks have gone past to.
On the subject of sounds you already have the ticks from lunimals so those will work with ticks.
You should have the generic tile sounds from lunimals for walking round.
a wall sound is probably needed but you probably have that from lunimals anyway. when you jump you probably want a woosh or some sort of teleport maybe a whoosh will do thats easily obtained anyway. I think rooms should have ambience depending, as well as objects, warnings, etc. Also if you move onto a square with someone you will have a tick or 3 to decide where to go before spotted.
You can attack them or move to another square.
but if you stand for to long and make the wrong move you are history or something.