The subject line pretty much says it all. FOr the record I don't personally
subscribe to that belief and, for the moment at least there only appear to be a
few people who actually do. But since Airik didn't come out in May like Jacob
said it might, those few people have been making their voices heard over on the
audiogames.net forum, expressing the belief that the whole thing is a scam and
this smug satisfaction, which I quite frankly find highly offensive, that they
didn't preorder the game and therefore can laugh at those who did if, by
chance, they turned out to be right. Well Jacob posted on the forum this
morning with a list of additional features that would be in the full game and
an admonishment to people to take differing time zones into consideration when
awaiting their web links to the full version of the game. And apparently people
are checking their Email every five seconds. I'm not quite that bad but almost.
LOL. All I can say for sure is that if there isn't a major update soon the scam
mentality is going to start to really take hold, which of course won't be good
for Jacob if he wants to establish himself in this community. I will of course
eat a few pairs of shorts if, after sending this, I hapen to check my own Email
and find my link to the full game.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!