Hi,
It doesn't help that we just decided Bavisoft was not delivering on their new games, nor were they allowing us to download their older titles--that kind of mentality, I suspect, isn't good for jacob in this project.
Best Regards,
Hayden

From: "Bryan Peterson" <bpeterson2...@cableone.net>
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2011 12:22 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] Airik the Cleric a scam?

The subject line pretty much says it all. FOr the record I don't personally subscribe to that belief and, for the moment at least there only appear to be a few people who actually do. But since Airik didn't come out in May like Jacob said it might, those few people have been making their voices heard over on the audiogames.net forum, expressing the belief that the whole thing is a scam and this smug satisfaction, which I quite frankly find highly offensive, that they didn't preorder the game and therefore can laugh at those who did if, by chance, they turned out to be right. Well Jacob posted on the forum this morning with a list of additional features that would be in the full game and an admonishment to people to take differing time zones into consideration when awaiting their web links to the full version of the game. And apparently people are checking their Email every five seconds. I'm not quite that bad but almost. LOL. All I can say for sure is that if there isn't a major update soon the scam mentality is going to start to really take hold, which of course won't be good for Jacob if he wants to establish himself in this community. I will of course eat a few pairs of shorts if, after sending this, I hapen to check my own Email and find my link to the full game.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!