Hi Dark,

In deed. There is more than enough evidence available he is working on
the game. The demo and from what I've heard of the game so far means
he is creating something. Plus $10 for the game doesn't seem like a
lot of money for a scam to me either. Assuming he got 100 preorders
that would only be $1,000. If he were out to really scam the community
wouldn't he try $20 or $30 in order to double or tripple his income
from the scam?

Cheers!