Ah yes, I remember that. And if I'm not mistaken I was the one who brought that to the list's attention since I found it on Blindcooltech.com. Granted I didn't know right then that it was just an SL mod with different sounds and cutscenes. I just thought it was extremely corny and I remember that kid from the GMA list. And given the sighted population's general views on the blind community I would find it hard to believe, assuming Jyro himself is sighted, that they wouldn't realize that there wouldn't be enough money to make a scam worthwhile.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 2:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Airik the Cleric a scam?

Hi tom.

I've also been in private communication with him as well, and he seems like a very decent chap indeed.

Myself I can only ever think of one actual scam which has ever been perpetrated on behalf oof accessible games, and that was that loopy kid who modded superliam and claimed it was his game creation.

Really the accessible games community doesn't have enough money involved to make a scam worth while, and the contact betwene developers and players as with most indi devs would make something like that very difficult.

i Always feel the people who cry scam! scam! whenever things aren't to their satisfaction are a litle paranoid.

Me on the other hand, I'm not the least paranoid I know! everyone is out to get me, ;D.

Beware the grue!

DArk.