Hi guys,

Regardless of how you come down on the issue I do have both VB 6 and
VB .Net copies of USA Raceway. It is not complete, but I can say the
game was in development when I took over the project. As I understand
it James North had just start converting his games to VB .Net a little
prior to when I took over them, and that would justifiable delay
releases if you take in account he had to rewrite everything to take
advantage of the newer .Net platform and technologies. So if that's a
scam in your book so be it, but I have evidence that says differently.

Cheers!