Yes, but try explaining that to the community at large. I'm inclined still to believe he does have a good reason, even though people have raised some good points. He's made no effort at all to contest the view that he's scamming, not that he would necessarily be likely to admit to it even if he was. Then again, it's entirely possible, even likely, that he's not even aware of the negative energy directed toward him. He might not read the entire topic before posting. I know I've done that before myself. So there's at least as much evidence to support the conclusion that he isn't scamming but had something come up that he'd prefer to keep private as there is to support the belief that he is scamming. And there's really nothing concrete to support that latter view yet. But you're right though. If he was really scamming I would think he would have done a lot more, not to mention charged more for it before screwing people over.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 1:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Airik the Cleric a scam?

It also strikes me making a partial demo and accepting preorders is far too much work for what return you'd get on a scam, in fact not much beyond making the game.

Myself, I'm content to wait, but I'm inclined to think that the reason Jake hasn't contactede anyone will be a good one, simply by virtue of his very open approach previously.

Beware the grue1