Hi Dark,

Thanks for letting everyone know. This should finally lay to rest the
arguments that this game is a scam and so on. Now, I think those
people should offer the developer a public apology as they had nothing
to base their opinions on except fear and perhaps a desire to ruin his
name before he had a chance to prove himself.