I went to http://pawlosoft.webs.com/airikthecleric.htm and the site doesn't
exist.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 16 June 2011 11:49
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Airik has been released

Hi Dark,

Thanks for letting everyone know. This should finally lay to rest the
arguments that this game is a scam and so on. Now, I think those people
should offer the developer a public apology as they had nothing to base
their opinions on except fear and perhaps a desire to ruin his name before
he had a chance to prove himself.

On 6/15/11, dark <d...@xgam.org> wrote:
> Subject says it all.
>
> I recieved my mail with download link just now.
>
> I suspect preorders are being sent out first, but obviously the game
> will be available to everyone else quite soon.
>
> And I wanted to get some sleep tonight ;D.
>
> Beware the Grue!
>
> Dark.
> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org. You can make changes or update your
> subscription via the web, at