Is there a demo you can play before you buy? I couldn't find one....

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 7:45 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Airik has been released

He switched to a new address with updated information. The address is on
audiogames.net. If you'd like I'll go paste it. The link is
http://pawlosoft.webs.com/airiksupport.htm
There you'll find updated gameplay info as well as the system requirements.
I can at least say that now that I finally! figured out how to download I
haven't had any technical problems, just figuring out where things like the
chief and the engineer are. But I like being able to enter more buildings in
the village.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!