Hi Dark,

The same thought occured to me as well. The only problem is that Jake
is being put under the microscope right now and given the level of
distrust shown in this community  where his intentions are concerned
could be interpreted the wrong way by his detracters. If he is in deed
updating the site he should have thrown up this page is being
updated/modified notice to let people know the website is not down but
being updated for reason x. Then, people wouldn't have much cause to
worry or flame him for it.

Cheers!