Hi all,

I'm no expert on the Jaws API or the Window-Eyes API, but as I recall
both use a com  mottle. Since both  use com you can include it easily
into VB 6, VB .Net, or C .Net apps with relative ease. Since games
like Lone Wolf and Time of Conflict, which was written in Visual Basic
6, support the Jawsand Window-Eyes APIs its obviously possible to
support both using VB 6.