Hi Jeremy,

Lol! Yeah, I think remaining in beta stage is the new trend these
days.  Mysteries of the Ancients, version 0.20 is beta 20, and the
game has been in beta stage for two years. I think many potential
customers believe it is going to remain in beta  stage indefinitely as
long as I am taking. Grin.

Cheers!