Are you talking about the new SC or SC classic? Last I checked, the
new SC didn't have much of a playerbase, and the reviews I'd heard
about it weren't good. However, if it is the new SC you speak of, and
there is a soundpack available, I'll give it a look. Are you speaking
of the new SC, and where can one go to find a soundpack for it?
thanks!
best,
Nick

On 6/23/11, Che <blindadrenal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>    star conquest was by far the best space mud I ever played, and I
> played it hard for quite a while.
>    They have a mining game built into the main system for earning
> credits, that is in itself a real blast to play, the only command and
> conquer style game i've ever seen in a mud.
>    If you join up, I highly recommend you go with The Fringe for your
> alliance, last time I was there, far less know it all jerks in the
> Fringe than the other alliances, and a much tighter community overall.
>    I would also recommend you check out VIPMud for your client. Its
> designed with accessibility in mind, and there are a lot of custom
> scripts, sound effects etc. for it that really enhance the experience.
>    I don't have direct info to the mud on this system but google will
> turn it up.
>    Good luck,
>   Che
>

> On 6/23/2011 1:43 PM, David Mehler wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I'm new to MUDS, but want to expand my game horizons. I'm wondering if
>> anyone can recommend any good Strategy MUDS or space combat MUDS?
>>
>> I'm going to use Mush Client and it's accessible scripts.
>>
>> Thanks.
>> Dave.
>>
>> ---
>> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.