I agree you should. I think it could be quite awesome especially if you
built upon it.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Dennis Towne
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2011 3:51 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] strategy or space combat MUDS?

On a somewhat related topic, I long ago built up a big piece of code that
generates star systems and planets, but never did anything with it.  I've
always had this idea that it would be really cool to integrate that code
into a game and let people explore with it, but it never seemed an
appropriate thing to add to a fantasy mud.  I should take another look at
that code one of these days.

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com