To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2011 9:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] strategy or space combat MUDS?

On a somewhat related topic, I long ago built up a big piece of code
that generates star systems and planets, but never did anything with
it.  I've always had this idea that it would be really cool to
integrate that code into a game and let people explore with it, but it
never seemed an appropriate thing to add to a fantasy mud.  I should
take another look at that code one of these days.

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com