Hi Jim,

In deed. None of the U.S. English voices come close to speaking
Klingon. However, If I switch Eloquence to German and type them in it
does a passible job of speaking them. I would imagine that is because
the Klingon language has a Germanic style of speech. Especially, with
the way the letter h is used in words. English sinths just don't have
the right programming to pronounce those kinds of words.

Cheers!