Hi,

Sorry, but you must way behind on e-mail, but the decision was made
several days back just to switch back to Acapela Heather for the 1.0
release. While I agree the Ivona voices would sound better most people
were in favor of Heather so that seemed to be the best decision from a
business point of view.