Hi Thomas,

I found that with the sapi5 voices if they do not know a word they will spell
it.  But most of the time if you capitalize the first letter they will
pronounce the word.

I do also often have to misspell words.  Some times just simple things like I
always spell it reed rather than read.  You know so that it says reed rather
than red.  As in do you wish to reed the instructions.

I was also surprised to find that many of the voices pronounce acronyms.  AT&T
Crystal for instance pronounces many of the Email acronyms such as LOL, BTW, FYI, IMHO
etc.  However not all of them pronounce the same thing for the same acronym.  And did you
know that my Book Sense has a South Dakota card? <grin>

BFN

    Jim

Don't go surfing in South Dakota for a while.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA